12/14/2010

Hey there......where have you been I've been waiting on you! ...thats probably what you have been thinking about us updating our blog. Sorry I am horrible at this. Well what have we been up to since the district convention. Not to much.......this is where our crew is currently been working. This is the shipping/ literature warehouse. We have been working on the loading dock and the road and retaining wall in front.
 Here Aaron and some of the brothers on our crew are setting the caps on the retaining wall. Just so you know what I (krystal) have been up to on all of this, I formed and finished the caps and there is a drain that is right in front of the loading dock and there are these little dog bones that cross it made out of concrete. So thats my small contribution to all the work going on in this area.
 Another picture of the loading dock with the lift in it.
 Watching while we work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment